The Raglan i-SITE has been operating from home from Alert Level 4 by phone, 7 days a week and our customers/operators are still able to communicate with us.
With the announcement that we are moving into Alert Level 2, the Raglan i-SITE will reopen on Tuesday19 May, 7 days a week from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Our aim is to be able to support the Raglan community in any way possible during these changing times.
In saying this, the iSite will close as an iSite on 30 May 2020. Our hope is that it will continue as an information Centre for Raglan tourism and the community.
While we cannot wait to welcome visitors back, there will be some necessary changes to how we operate while we’re at Alert Level 2. These measures are to protect the wellbeing of our community/visitors and preserve the massive sacrifices we have all made to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are asking all customers to please adhere to the guidelines and be kind to our staff and one another.
General guidelines under Alert Level 2
- Two-metre physical distancing will be expected at all Council facilities, with signs and floor markings installed to help maintain this.
- Visitors will be required to provide their name and contact details so contact tracing can be done if necessary.
- Surfaces at Council facilities will be frequently cleaned and hand sanitiser will be available for visitors to use.
- People who are feeling sick or unwell must stay home.
- Visitor numbers will be restricted to 5 people in the I Site at any one time.
- No cash will be accepted.
By the way, all goods (with a few exceptions) within the I Site are on 50% SALE, including merino winter wear.