Current Projects & Partnerships
Raglan Naturally operates as a Board with a Project Coordinator.
We have been working on creating a sustainable and robust structure that will complement our existing community organisations and that will support the community aspirations and needs well into the future, through our community plan.
A big part of Raglan Naturally is keeping connected and building relationships within the community and with organisations in our district.
These are some of the community projects and meetings we have been involved in:
- Raglan Local Energy
- COVID Community Response Planning
- Wharf Stakeholder Group
- Raglan iSite and future of the Information Centre
- Community Health Forum meetings
- Community Waikato Conference
- Youth conversations
- Community Board and Council Long Term Planning
- District Plan Submission and Hearings
- Places for People
- Supporting local organisations with letters of support for funding applications
- Supporting community with contacts/connections
Part of the work of RN over the last couple of years has been the development of a partnership with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) as part of their Community-Led Development Programme.
The DIA have agreed to partner with RN for five years to support us to achieve our community goals as set out in our plan, RN Feb 2020. This is super exciting and a wonderful opportunity for our community to see tangible outcomes to all of our work over the last few years.
DIA/RN Partnering Agreement
Read more about the Department of Internal Affairs – Community-Led Development Programme